Discover... the ELEGANT way to MASSIVELY boost your Influence, Persuasion & Professionalism.
Master the skills of Thinking On Your Feet!
Over 95% of communication is informal. Think on Your Feet® is the only workshop that addresses these informal situations, providing the skills you need to present, defend, and discuss a position persuasively and fast.
Communicate with Clarity, Brevity and Impact with Think On Your Feet®
Think On Your Feet® Highlights
Learn 10 brain friendly structures that help you visualize and organize your ideas quickly – even under extreme pressure
Learn powerful strategies for structuring and selling ideas, products and services in an enticing way.
Package information logically and succinctly. Learn how to position your arguments in ways that persuades your audience.
Use the key principles of
Think On Your Feet® for off the cuff communication, formal presentations, speaking to camera, writing emails, leaving voicemail messages and more.
Who Should Attend Think On Your Feet®?
Think on Your Feet® is for everyone.
Think on Your Feet® is designed for anyone looking to enhance their communication skills. We cater to professionals at all levels and at all stages of their career — from seasoned senior executives and up and coming front line managers to team members just starting out in their career.
Participants range from a variety of different fields and industries including:
- Finance and Insurance
- Digital Marketing
- Government and Public Sector
- Sales and Marketing
Past attendees of our Think On Your Feet® training have achieved the following benefits:
- Became more persuasive and influential in team and group settings.
- Competently answered tricky questions under pressure with thoughtful answers and responses.
- Easily simplified complex and technical information for non-technical audiences.
- Improved their confidence and increased audience engagement during public speaking engagements.
- Enahnced their skills in advanced speech and debate techniques.
Sign up for your
Think On Your Feet®
live online training today!
Whether you prefer private one on one tuition or would prefer to attend as part of a group training, your Think On Your Feet® training can commence today with a click of a button!
Learn how to
Think On Your Feet®
Your ability to communicate face to face or virtually has a huge influence on your capacity to earn an income. The better you communicate the more people you can connect to, collaborate with and convince.
Whether you have little or no time to prepare a presentation or response; the Think On your Feet® methodology will teach you brain friendly strategies that will make you sound prepared, polished and professional.
Become pressure proof with
Think On Your Feet®
The Think On your Feet® training program is specifically designed to train your brain to be mentally agile and flexible, so that you respond with confidence and ease when the stakes are high and the pressure is on.
Think On Your Feet®
interactively in a live online workshop
Learn Think On Your Feet® in the comfort of your home, at work or anywhere in the world.
Think On Your Feet® has been specifically adapted so that it can be delivered online in a live training environment.
You can learn individually with me or train in small groups, the choice is yours!
The program includes:
- Four 120 minute interactive and practical online facilitated sessions.
- Professionally printed Think On Your Feet® manual.
- Flash wallet cards to assist with retention and practice.
- Post workshop online Think On Your Feet® refresher training.
- Ongoing support with the Think On Your Feet® tips newsletter.
Click on each module to explore what you will learn on the Think On Your Feet® program
- Techniques to package persuasion
- Structuring ideas simply and clearly
- Speaking in different situations: One-on-one, On the phone, in meeting, informal presentations, emails.
- Using three-part plans to display analysis
- Helping your listener understand by placing your ideas into a simple, unifying structure
- Relying on structured reasoning to answer questions quickly
- Making sense out of a mass of facts
- Explaining step-by-step processes clearly.
- Following the "Rule of Threes"
- Creating logical pegs to hang your thoughts on
- Announcing & Recapping
- Achieving objectivity
- Expressing thoughtfulness
- Addressing issues from different viewpoints
- Buying yourself time
- Answering the right question
- Handling objections and tough questions positively
- Listening for clarity and impact
- Moving from detail to big picture, or vice versa
- Handling sensitive or confidential information
- Countering sweeping generalizations
- Negotiating a win-win outcome
- Dealing with controversial topics
- Moving to action
- Presenting benefits, not features
- Showing advantages to your listener
- Employing the "So what?" test
- Using examples to increase understanding & recall
- Developing ideas through the use of opposites
- Explaining an idea by cause & effect
- Ensuring all relevant information is included
- Arranging the 5Ws as your idea peg
- Combining the 5Ws with other techniques
Paul Mischel // Think On Your Feet® Accredited Trainer
Paul is a sought after facilitator and keynote presenter. He has delivered face to face and online workshops and keynote speeches in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Vietnam and the USA.
From the moment Paul experienced his first Think On Your Feet® workshop he fell in love with the material and marvelled at how rapidly participants improved their communication and presentation skills.
Paul has been teaching the Think On Your Feet® methodology for over 10 years to a diverse array of participants ranging from CEOs, Senior Executives, Mid-Level managers, Team Leaders, Customer Service and Sales Professionals, Hypnotherapists, Health Professionals and Podcasters / Social Media Influencers.
Paul's diverse experience using and teaching the Think On Your Feet® methodologies in multiple contexts, means you will gain a deep and practical understanding of how to apply the Think On Your Feet® material with elegance and ease.
The Best Time to Start your
Think On Your Feet® journey is Now!
March 2021 Online Workshop (4 x 2 hour modules)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee.
I will work with you and / or your team to ensure you can use the Think On Your Feet® methodology competently. In the highly unlikely event results aren't to your satisfaction, I will refund 100% of your investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to attend each module?
It is a requirement that you attend all four modules.
The modules are structured and layered in a way that assists you to build your skills rapidly.
Missing a module would inhibit your ability to integrate the the material in the allocated time frame.
I don't feel confident when I'm presenting, will this help me with my confidence?
The main reason why people lack confidence when presenting, is due to the way they prepare and remember their presentations.
Whether you're speaking formally, informally or off the cuff the Think On Your Feet® methodolgy will help you to structure a response in the moment and will also train you to handle pressure and time limits.
A benefit of knowing the Think On Your Feet® methodology for formal presentations, is the opportuntiy to engage in structured spontaneity.
You will always sound prepared and confident and be able to ad-lib while still having a logical means of structuring your presentation as well as your question and answer responses.
Can I enrol my team on this program?
Yes you can!
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com and we can arrange a team specific training to ensure it meets all of your individual, team and business requirements.
Will this training help me present to camera?
Absolutely! It's vital that you capture your audience's attention quickly and communicate your key points clearly and succinctly.
Think On Your Feet® teaches you how to package your communication in a media friendly way.
The reason why Think On Your Feet® has been taught to TV personalities, media presenters and panelists for decades is because it works!
Is learning Think On Your Feet® live online as good as the face to face workshop?
In my opinion it is as good and also provides extra benefits that face to face training doesn't address.
Using the online environment to learn Think On Your Feet® teaches you to use the online format and camera to communicate and present.
Being able to use digital mediums to connect with an online audience has become a requirement for most businesses.
That's why learning Think On Your Feet® online is a great opportunity to cultivate these sought after skills in the environment you will be using them in.
Can this program be delivered face to face for my team?
Face to face training is still available and will be delivered in a COVID safe manner.
Please email me at paul@paulmischel to discuss your requirements and logistics.
© 2020, Mindscape Consulting Pty Ltd